Arsenal (A) - Post-Match Thread

3 points but that was toothless till very end. Never seen such poor show.

Lack of subs is another problem. Need to work hard before we play Chelsea in 2 weeks

And Dermot Gallagher says it was penalty for us, I am surprised.
Eh? We’ve just won 3 games in 7 days at the toughest period of the year, impaling a dagger through the hearts of our competition.

What we need to do now is rest and rejuvenate, put out a team to take care of Swindon and enjoy a full week of prep for Chelsea. I have a feeling we will be chomping at the bit.

I thought Arsenal played well and will give other teams a good game at home but fuck me they are a bunch of moaning cunts.
We have to remember we have played 3 difficult games in 6 days including having to travel to London twice.
Yeah we weren't at our scintillating best but we kept playing our game and once the Arse player lost his head and got red carded I couldn't see us losing..yeah I know Ake made a great clearance but I still believe we would have got a goal.
I don't think Eddie touched the ball but the Arse player definitely caught Eddie's foot so no pen was the right decision.
Bernie was caught on the knee then had his shirt pulled but still had to go full mo Salah to get the pen off VAR.
Gabby was pulled down in the area and that wasn't given but should have been.
Loved the celebration from Rod...what a great time to score ..
Happy New Year to all the blues everywhere..enjoy the salty tears of the red shirts and the media

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.