Arsenal (A) - Post-Match Thread

Of course, the other thing is the fact we were made to feel like Arsenal outplayed us and I wouldn't have argued tbh but you look at the stats and they didn't create much.

Possession Home 29% Away 71%
Shots Home 7 Away 15
Shots on Target Home 2 Away 2
Corners Home 5 Away 5
Fouls Home 13 Away 5

Also the first game I think we got out fouled in lol

bruce-forsyth-tv-times.gif

You can see today how hated we are. I've always said it along with many others opposition fans "Don't mind City"...They fucking hate us with a passion every single one of them. Arsenal "supposed big club" treated today like a Cup Final. BT with the most biased commentary I've ever heard. Poor rio is going to take his man boob out for Martin Keown to nibble on.
Nothing but jealousy that another team spent money to compete. Disrupted the shit out of the premier league. Apart from the corrupt old 4 every other fan is laughing and enjoying the ride.

City are the best thing to happen to the English since 1992.

After a very exciting and promising first half, very disappointed by the result with 2 penalty claims one given, one not. Frustrated by Xhaka being stupid again allowing Silva to win the penalty and by the indiscipline of Gabriel undoing all the good work. Another day, Martinelli scores, no red card and we win.

However, lots to be positive about and losing to City is not as bad as would be losing to the clubs around us in the table that we are actually competing with. I haven’t given up on top 4 but would be disappointed if we at least don’t qualify for Europe.

Good luck to you guys, I’d say the title is all but won and I have to say I’m always impressed by Pep - always classy both in victory and defeat.
You’re not a real Arsenal fan are you? That’s far too rational a thought process.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.