Arsenal (A) - Post-Match Thread

And yet we won.

Fuck me, I remember this lot absolutely fucking destroying us year after year.

I'm loving this. I'm old enough to remember us being fucking shite, so this is all the sweeter for it.
Yep, Pep confirmed the players were knackered and you could tell

loving it too, coming up to 36 years since my first game

Devastated after watching that. Taken the shine right off the win. The fact now an Arsenal fan has no respect for us and wants us to lose every game is just heart wrenching
No self awareness what a bunch of self entitled no marks

Miserable whinging twats in the matchday thread, 3 points for City, Rodri being a fucking boss.

Some things never change ;)

Match thread people are generally clueless.
Do they actually read what each other post and if they do how do they watch the football or are they talking to their own palms.
Lovely people though-)

Reactions: TFC
Feared the worst at half time.

But this team is a different animal.

I have a 3 month old baby that was sat next to me watching the game. The Mrs took him upstairs as Rodri poked home the winner - she walked upstairs, baby in hands, muttering 'you're fuckng mental'

I think it was the infuriating bias commentary that got me so riled.

Anyway - Enjoy it blues - 11 points clear - united fighting for 4th and Chelsea and Pool fighting over staying in the title race!

Not read the whole thread so sure it's been mentioned but big shout out to rodri today first game back after covid and still making runs into box in 93rd min from dm always up for the fight and never goes missing maybe the first name on our team sheet.

Has anyone got footage of Ake (I think it was him) being wrestled to the ground in the first half that should have been a penalty but hardly got mentioned by BT?

I have an Arsenal son in law who won't stop going on about how hard done to they were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.