Arsenal (A) | Post Match Thread

The reaction after the Penalty from the commentators was akin to Van Basten's wonder volley at the Euros in 88, Arsenal deservedly storm right back to the top of the table...WTF
Strange commentary from Amazon and it the case of is there an impartial TV company involved with Football?

You can't imagine how one sided Lee Dixon was on Peacock in the States...absolutely unbearable until we stuck it in their fucking asses...
Never knew his dad was a former City goalie, understudy to Bert Trautmann. Makes his bitter anti-City behaviour that much stranger

Never knew his dad was a former City goalie, understudy to Bert Trautmann. Makes his bitter anti-City behaviour that much stranger
Neither did I. The only Trautmann understudies I can recall are Steve Fleet and Harry Dowd?

For me it was a penalty, Eddy barged into him and knocked him down. It was a fairly minor foul thus no yellow but still silly from Ed. Great win though, whole team performed well

For me it was a penalty, Eddy barged into him and knocked him down. It was a fairly minor foul thus no yellow but still silly from Ed. Great win though, whole team performed well

I can see why it was given but if the shot would of crossed the line would the ref of blew and said penalty? I doubt it.

Soft pen imo.

That said great second half once we got the tempo correct, excellent win against Arsenal, the media, the refs and Arteta who liked to complain all the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.