Arsenal (A) | Post Match Thread

The first half was abysmal,Peps tactics and tinkering were unnecessary,we were all over the show and very lucky to still be in the game.

The penalty isn't given against any other team IMO.

The change in the second half was the one we'd been crying out for and how we should have started the game.This back 3,false fullback shite,needs to stop,it just causes us to lose shape and be open to counter attacks.

Still hate seeing KDB and Gundo in the same 11.

MOTM was Dias although Rodri,Grealish,Haaland and Bernie did great too.

Tbf mate , he didn’t ref it that bad I thought
Just got back in so not watching on tv til later, but to me in the away end I didn’t see a foul for their pen, him and var seemed to take forever to find something wrong with our own, he booked Eddie after 30 mins which if at all would have been 89 mins against us at the Etihad, booked Kyle for fuck all and I’d be very surprised if we got as much as 40% of the free kicks. I hate the ****. I thought City handled him magnificently though.

Just got back and haven’t watched or read too much yet so it may have been covered. What was the difference between the 50/50 that resulted in the penalty today and the 50/50 that Haaland won and scored from on Saturday that was disallowed?
The difference was THE REF !

Home :) great day & result

Time for sleep, go again Saturday

Come on City
Yet again M1 full of lane restrictions, down to 1 lane 3 times, 40 50 and 60 speed restrictions arbitrarily and unnecessarily all the way up, same on M6 which was then closed between J 15 & 16. Our motorways are nearly as shit as arsenal’s fans

Just another thought, Imo this was Haalands best game for us. Its funny, i think we almost needed to struggle in a game before we decided to rely on his pace and power to get us up the field. In almost every other game hes just a dummy runner so we can build up more methodically. That last little run he made up the left sideline with barely a balls width of space while being fouled constantly was incredible. He did lose it for a throw in eventually but still, absolute beast

Different rules. Visiting GKs are allowed to time waste at our place. Ederson does it once - gets booked.
Always different rules when it involves us , tell me have you ever seen these examples happen before or since ?
Keeper booked within the 1st half hour for alleged timewasting ,
Time added on in time added on for over celebrating ,
Sterling armpit offside (not long after they changed the offside rule)
Rashford offside goal not interfering with play (soon after admitting it was the wrong call and now clarifying the offside rule again)
New season opening day a few years back we were told referees instructed to penalise grappling in the area on a corner (penalty awarded against us)
these are just a few off the top of my head Im sure many more

For me it was a penalty, Eddy barged into him and knocked him down. It was a fairly minor foul thus no yellow but still silly from Ed. Great win though, whole team performed well
How do you explain a similar incident against villa last week ? keeper clatters into Erling we go on and score from the rebound ref awards villa a free kick ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.