Arsenal (A) | Post Match Thread

McMoist almost crying.
Arsenal had shares in Rangers for years

So they are probably a second team for most of them
I agree mate. I love Eddy in the same way I loved Balotelli, but the reality is he's best in class only at control with his feet and long range passing. In every other respect he's pretty rank average at best as far as PL keepers go.

Personally I think Ortega is perhaps a better all round keeper. His calmness under pressure and kicking are not at all bad, and he's better in the other departments.... like actually keeping the ball out of our net, which call me old fashioned, does matter a bit.
Ortega is decent with his feet. And that gives us a real advantage in the cups. He’s a great back up if Ederson has an injury or suspended.

He is nowhere near Ederson for his passing. There’s not a goalkeeper anywhere near challenging Ederson.

Ederson has weaknesses but his skill with the ball at his feet makes the risk worthwhile.

Few weeks back I was ambivalent to Arsenal winning it. Didn’t hate them as a club and thought if it was not Liverpool or United then fair enough. Walking back into twin after the cup game and being subjected to two sat behind me that day certainly motivated me to overtake them! Then the stupid oil and class banner and I hope we win it at a canter and they fall off a cliff. Hope Villa get points Saturday and they struggle for top 4!

Few weeks back I was ambivalent to Arsenal winning it. Didn’t hate them as a club and thought if it was not Liverpool or United then fair enough. Walking back into twin after the cup game and being subjected to two sat behind me that day certainly motivated me to overtake them! Then the stupid oil and class banner and I hope we win it at a canter and they fall off a cliff. Hope Villa get points Saturday and they struggle for top 4!
Agreed. Mate, all three of those red teams (along with spurs) have a record of trying to undermine us at every opportunity. And their supporters are a reflection of that mindset.
Even though they signed ‘The Nine’ letter I wouldn’t have put Chelsea or the other three signatories in the same bracket at all.
But those 4 …

Arsenal had shares in Rangers for years

So they are probably a second team for most of them
mccoist was a twat towards us from minute one and didn’t shut up right through the game with everything Arsenal positive and everything city negative. Then when we went 2/3-1 up he shut the fuck up like a right slapped arse.

I’ve always generally liked Mccoist, but yesterday he just came across as another bitter prick who dislikes us.

You're overthinking it mate. Pep said our first half tactics were horrible, because they were. It's no coincidence that we were at our best and the game was won when we went with a standard 4-3-3 after an hour.
Maybe…..what do you think he will go with at the weekend ? Pep always says it’s not about tactics it’s about the players

mccoist was a twat towards us from minute one and didn’t shut up right through the game with everything Arsenal positive and everything city negative. Then when we went 2/3-1 up he shut the fuck up like a right slapped arse.

I’ve always generally liked Mccoist, but yesterday he just came across as another bitter prick who dislikes us.
Strange, he is usually pretty fair with us, he can’t have been more biased than Lee Dixon’s co commentary on US tv. His mental gymnastics when they got the ridiculous pen that he had absolutely no idea why it was awarded was comedy gold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.