Arsenal (A) | Post Match Thread

Zero shots on target in more than two hours of football, aside from a ropey pen that isn’t given if it’s at the other end
A bit like the cup game in many ways, they probably shaded the first half with their energy but we well and truly schooled them in the second once we worked them out
Spot on mate - perfect summary. Nothing more to be saaid - though I will, elsewhere.

I'm going to be a bit of a miserable **** and focus on the negative.

Akanji is going to cost us this season if he continues with this volume of minutes. Shame because he looked so good in his first few games
He seemed much more aggressive in his first few weeks here. He's a good player but city defenders need to win duels and not be so passive

I kind of agree.. but take away the pen.. and it was a routine win. We were awkward but clearly more dangerous. Arsenal hardly created anything and were all huff and puff.

Edit. A top tier match low on quality.
We was not at our top level but certainly did not play badly

Just back - wow wow wow. Great crowd of Blues tonight - normally packed with tourists in the away end, but I didn't see many - which made for a good atmosphere.

As for KDB - what you don't see before the bottles arrive is that he held up three fingers as he walked past the crying Goooners....legend
Yeah that was a proper city away end that tonight. Enjoyed every minute.
Up the blues.

Organically grown?? The old favourite has been trotted out there
At this point nobody, and i mean, white bald cockney football fans are about as stupid as it comes, but nobody fucking knows what that means anymore. I know I don't...being a bald, white, football...wait - I'm not bald - or cockney!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.