Arsenal (A) | Post Match Thread

Push-GIF.gif

BlueSpottedAlaskajingle-size_restricted.gif

Brilliant result - felt the second half performance was very assured. Not necessarily back to our best but think when it gets to the run in we'll have the experience to get us over the line.
Yes definetly, it's given me confidence me alot more confidence tonight that we will get over the line.

Delighted. Dominated the 2nd half up until the 2 goals & deserved that win, especially after that utterly farcical penalty.…ridiculous decision.
Dias immense, Gundogan involved in our best moments in 2nd half.
Haaland bullied Gabriel all evening.
KDB had a storming 2nd half. I’m sick of seeing games spoiled by pathetic refereeing decisions, we must have the worst set of refs & VAR officials in Europe. Taylor is an utter fuckwit.

I’m not for a second suggesting the Haaland WASN’T offside just before he win the pen, BUT playing devils advicate, how could they say for sure? How could they draw the lines if Haaland’s body shape is blocking the defender’s? How did they draw the lines??
Organically grown?? The old favourite has been trotted out there
Bless ‘em - someone should give them a HISTORY lesson

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.