Arsenal (A) | Post Match Thread

200w.gif
Tears of joy maybe! We are winning the treble!

Very good point, in addition to the fact that they have admitted they don’t have the technology for a clear choice of frame they pick for the snapshot!

They need to change it to defender’s back foot versus attacker’s forward foot, and if you can’t see the defenders back foot, he is onside!
AND - more to the point, why are they looking at a frame when Haaland hadn’t even touched the ball (see Rashford). Apparently offside doesn’t count until you’ve touched the ball, or so I’m led to believe.

Offside or not is irrelevant (apparently)

Credit to Pep - again! When the result comes in - and no-one second guessed that team again (without Laporte - who I thought should play) well done that man.
I thought their penalty was harsh, but Enketia had 2 unmarked headers where a decent forward should have scored.
They gave us the first goal; the other 2 were well worked and brilliantly taken by Jack and Erling.
Surprised that the possession stats are so heavily towards Arsenal, as it didn't seem as though there was that much difference, but, who fuckin' cares - we're top, and I'm pissedup!
FACT - we're gonna win the league for the 3rd year in succession.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.