Arsenal (A) | Post Match Thread

Five minutes of gibberish yet doesn't mention that their only shot on target was the pen... and at home!
It was the organically grown bit stretching the best part of a century that got me… when the fucking moron went on to slag off a club that’s been in existence for roughly the same amount of time and won a major honour the best part of 3 decades prior to them

Operation rag will be unleashed this week. Watch their penalty count go up dramatically in the next few weeks. He will know Arsenal are not winning this so all energy will be on the filth. As Pep has said before, “we need to be so so good” as any tight games and we will be dropping points and they will be winning points.
They have 16 PL matches remaining, the +/- for number of penalties should be around 10. I'll take the over.

I’m not for a second suggesting the Haaland WASN’T offside just before he win the pen, BUT playing devils advicate, how could they say for sure? How could they draw the lines if Haaland’s body shape is blocking the defender’s? How did they draw the lines??
Very good point, in addition to the fact that they have admitted they don’t have the technology for a clear choice of frame they pick for the snapshot!

They need to change it to defender’s back foot versus attacker’s forward foot, and if you can’t see the defenders back foot, he is onside!

Push-GIF.gif

BlueSpottedAlaskajingle-size_restricted.gif
E930785E-F826-4039-90AA-13163B4B6BEE.jpeg
Retrospective Red, for an anti Lego hate crime

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.