Arsenal (A) | Post Match Thread

I read a great post about how much constant rage there is around football these days....even on this thread, after a mighty great win away at the top team, people are still foaming at the mouth about anything and everything.

Great result City. I thought the first half was untidy but we came out and controlled the 2nd, even with reduced possession. Turned the screw and got our goals in the end. Kev great, Jack great, Mahrez not quite on it. Central players all did well and Akanji's cameo was positive, after a few not so great games for him.

As for the pen.... i have consistently, over the years, been baffled as to why keepers and defenders are allowed to nail strikers after the ball has been shot, or during the shot, and no-one ever says anything. Im not saying Eddie did that, but i think that was the interpretation for it. It was a weak case but my main issue was that that sort of thing happens every single game so you cant just start calling it a pen on a randomly selected game through the season, you have to have a directive.

Up the Blues, keep fighting.

What’s going on in Arsenal’s stadium with their supporters? Having sing songs before the game was very Stoke City-esque. Then loads of them turn up dressed in black and chant along whilst someone bangs a drum, it’s like being at Selhurst Park. They are the North London equivalent of Stripey Nigels.
Think it’s them Ashburton Army muppets trying to be Ultras.

What a beautiful morning skyblues, and hate arsanal with passion. Why you dont whinging now atreta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.