Arsenal (A) | Post Match Thread

Trench warfare now and best thing is we have been here before, stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with hard favoured rage…..Cry “God for Dias, Kevin and Haaland”
Meanwhile the lower life forms, and probably the PL, cry "God for Rashford, Howard Webb and VAR."

Great performance, played it safe at the back taking no risk with their press. Put all the pressure on them, forced so many mistakes.

They were over emotional, the difference in mentality was so clear. If they'd got some momentum it would have been really hard, but we didn't let them.

Tearing tarquins apart again....

I think that 3-1 at the Emirates eclipses our previous one after the league cup final for me the grit we showed was something else
Players just coming in to form at the sharp end of the season, wonderful.

Grealish celebrated his goal like a fan, absolutely love that lad

Haaland been much better off the ball last 2 games, we need that high bouncing long ball used regularly now, he wins the ones 70-30 in opponents favour
Grealish is a lovely fellow what you see is what you get. His post match pitch side interval was wonderfully refreshing.

Under normal circumstances I completely agree.

But we’ve just been on the wrong end of a decision where offside didn’t count because the ‘offside player’ didn’t touch the ball so wasn’t interfering with play. Would love someone to tell me the difference here.

FWIW I’m fully of the opinion that Haaland is offside, but where’s the consistency.
The difference is that the rags had another player in the vicinity. We had no-one else who could play the ball.
The decision at the swamp was a sick joke, the one tonight was probably correct. Consistency doesn't apply as the situations were different.
We're reffed differently to other teams, see Eddie's booking for wasting time, but I think the offside and non-pen was correct.
As for their pen; what the hell was Eddie supposed to do? He can't just disappear into thin air.

For me it was a penalty, Eddy barged into him and knocked him down. It was a fairly minor foul thus no yellow but still silly from Ed. Great win though, whole team performed well
So next time we see this happen a penalty will be given?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.