Arsenal (a) pre-match thread (Game given go ahead 1350hrs)

Arsenal v City prediction

• Win

Votes: 273 70.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 86 22.3%
  • Lose

Votes: 27 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It willlook like 3 at the back, but Stones will play across the front of the back two of Kompany (or possibly Laporte, if Pep thinks two games in 5 Days is too much for Vinny) and Otamendi.

It looked like Pep briefed Stones on that very thing when Ferna got the hammy, but the shuffle worked and he didn’t use him.

I’d play the exact same team, but with Stones in Ferna’s place, alongside Gundogan, and awe drown in goal. That would also allow Ilkay to get forward and increase our height defensively and on the attack
I think Delph is the best option to cover Ferny but he's banned another two games.

Gundogan seems to be the joker in the pack, sometimes good sometimes not. I don’t know if he could step up to take on the DFM role, I suspect not. But it could be the making of him, like Delph.

352 is a too risky for me in this game. Looks like originally Stones was going to come on for Fern before Pep changed his mind and I think that could be a solution. Can see this also helping John kick start his form.

——————————Ederson—————————
—Walker——Otamendi—-Laporte——Danilo—
—————————-Stones—————————-
————De bruyne———-D.Silva———————-
-Bernardo————Aguero————-Sane——-

Would love to see Sterling fit but think it’s unlikely.

Walker is fine - walked up the Wembley steps all OK and was fine in the post match celebrations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.