Arsenal (a) pre-match thread (Game given go ahead 1350hrs)

Arsenal v City prediction

• Win

Votes: 273 70.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 86 22.3%
  • Lose

Votes: 27 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Early goal and the tarquins with in full negativity mode, then we destroy them

Yeah, an early goal for us and it might get ugly. Crowd will turn, their heads will go and Wenger is not the kind if manager who can change the direction of a match very well.

Could it be a City v Arsenal match when a far superior side on the way to the league title play flowing, beautiful football, lead by four at half time and are applauded off by the home fans at the end, as happened for Viera and co. at Maine Road back in whichever year it was?
I remember that match and our fans were very fair in applauding them off the pitch

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Danilo
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Silva
Bernardo
Aguero
Sane

Bravo, Kompany, Laporte, Zinchenko, Foden, Toure, Jesus

I think Stones could play in Fernandino's position, but i think Pep will try Danilo there and Zinchenko at LB.

It will look like 3 at the back, but Stones will play across the front of the back two of Kompany (or possibly Laporte, if Pep thinks two games in 5 Days is too much for Vinny) and Otamendi.

It looked like Pep briefed Stones on that very thing when Ferna got the hammy, but the shuffle worked and he didn’t use him.

..............................Ederson
Walker............VK/AL...............Otamendi.......Danilo
...................Gundogan...........Stones
..........KDB.................Silva...............RS/LS/BS
...........................Jesus

Bravo, Zinchenko, Foden, VK/AL, RS/LS/BS, Aguero

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.