Arsenal (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The embargoed parts of the presser from yesterday ...

lillo is so under rated. he is part of the reason we have become this good and solid.

and who is the sexy journalist?

Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Zinchenko
Gundogan Rodri KDB
Sterling Jesus Foden

Rest Cancelo and Bernardo with Wednesday in mind.

lillo is so under rated. he is part of the reason we have become this good and solid.

and who is the sexy journalist?
One of the reasons behind bacon faces longevity was that he changed his assistant several times. Fresh ideas.

Having noted the supreme confidence of virtually every poster on here, except Captain Jack perhaps, this has a 1-0 defeat written all over it. Place your bets.

Arsenal have got a group of quite exciting players@ Saka, Smith-Rowe, Aubameyang, Lacazette, Pepe, Tierney. I think they are an improving side and they definitely have the capability to beat us. Defensively I think we can get at them but we need to be at or near our best today.

I hope that the CL game does not take too much away from us. Arsenal have similar concerns re the Europa League

The only person in attack who has been noticeably not as good as the rest in attack is Jesus, so id drop him for KDB tonight personally.

Ederson.
Cancelo Dias Stones Zinchenko.
Rodri.
KDB Gundogan.
Sterling Silva Foden.

Fluid front 3, bring on aguero later for 20 mins. I love Jesus, but if anyone has to come out of the team surely it has to be him based on form?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.