Arsenal (A) - QF | Pre-Match Thread | Team on Pg 31

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he set his sights to high going to the Tarquins, he should have done what Lampard did go to a lower league club
Can't really blame him for taking the job. It was far too big an opportunity to turn down, and he'll have backed himself to turn them around. Could still make a success of it yet, anyway.

-------------------Steffen------------------
Walker---Dias--------Ake---Mendy
--------------------Dinho--------------------
----------B.Silva---------Foden----------
Mahrez--------Jesus-----------Torres

Think we'll definitely see some rotation tonight with the amount of games coming up. Not sure if Steffen is available after not being in the squad for Southampton? He'll surely play though if fit. A complete guess, but I predict something like this:

Steffen
Cancelo
Laporte
Ake
Mendy
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Foden
Mahrez
Torres
Jesus

If Steffan isn't fit will Carson get a game? If it was round 3 or 4 maybe he had, but I think Pep puts Ederson in if Steffan isn't available. Any news on him? No reason was given for his absence from our bench against Saints either? Bit weird that.

Think we'll definitely see some rotation tonight with the amount of games coming up. Not sure if Steffen is available after not being in the squad for Southampton? He'll surely play though if fit. A complete guess, but I predict something like this:

Steffen
Cancelo
Laporte
Ake
Mendy
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Foden
Mahrez
Torres
Jesus
Cancelo put in a huge shift on Saturday.
Hes probably earned a rest as much as anyone

I think he set his sights to high going to the Tarquins, he should have done what Lampard did go to a lower league club
Football management is full of variables upon which a manager has little or no control. it might have been the 'honeymoon period' but int he space of a few weeks he'd beaten us, the Dippers and got an FA Cup. All was looking rosy, but you lose a few, you have no luck in front of goal, teams step up the resolve like hyenas when they have a sniff of blood and here we are - no better time to play the Arse. Could be another game we should walk but . . . . . . . . . ?

Steffen
Cancelo
Laporte
Ake
Mendy
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Foden
Mahrez
Torres
Jesus
Cancelo should rest. He has been playing a lot. I think so should Gündo. Bernardo needs to play here

Hardly showed Pep any loyalty did he?
It doesn't work like that with Assistant Managers. It is expected that a good Assistant Manager will take a promotion to being a full manager if offered. It has twenty times the prestige and twenty times the salary, so any manager who didn't let his assistant move on with good grace is an idiot.

If Steffan isn't fit will Carson get a game? If it was round 3 or 4 maybe he had, but I think Pep puts Ederson in if Steffan isn't available. Any news on him? No reason was given for his absence from our bench against Saints either? Bit weird that.
Yeah, it was strange that no explanation was given. Don't think there's any chance Carson would play except in an emergency though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.