Arsenal (A) - QF | Pre-Match Thread | Team on Pg 31

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to see Bernardo and Gundo central tonight. I think we all know that Mahrez will be playing so we will just have to deal with it.
Time to bring back Eric and maybe Ake at CBs.
Steffen
Cancelo
Ake
Eric
Mendy
KDB(half)
Gundo
Bernie
Foden
Mahrez
Torres or Gabby

Doubtful it would be anything like that, but at least it would give a couple a rest.

It doesn't work like that with Assistant Managers. It is expected that a good Assistant Manager will take a promotion to being a full manager if offered. It has twenty times the prestige and twenty times the salary, so any manager who didn't let his assistant move on with good grace is an idiot.
Totally agree but we were discussing taking him back, which I stated, I was against

I think we're going click at some point soon. When it happens an opponent will get smashed 6 or 7 nil. The omens are encouraging for City. Defensively we look sound and goals is about confidence which will come.

Would like to see Bernardo and Gundo central tonight. I think we all know that Mahrez will be playing so we will just have to deal with it.
Steffen
Cancelo
Ake
Eric
Mendy
KDB(half)
Gundo
Bernie
Foden
Mahrez
Torres or Gabby

Doubtful it would be anything like that, but at least it would give a couple a rest.
I think we dealt quite well with Mahrez playing a few games ago when he got a hat trick. Some people really need to give it a fucking rest

It doesn't work like that with Assistant Managers. It is expected that a good Assistant Manager will take a promotion to being a full manager if offered. It has twenty times the prestige and twenty times the salary, so any manager who didn't let his assistant move on with good grace is an idiot.
I think we let him go with extremely good grace DD, particularly given his clandestine early morning meeting with Arsenal, when we was still under contract to City and without having the grace to mention to City. To me that makes him an untrustworthy snake and no way he comes back

Steffen
Cancelo
Ake
Eric
Mendy
KDB(half)
Gundo
Bernie
Foden
Mahrez
Torres or Gabby

I'd be absolutely amazed if you are a blue. You always have to have a dig at something

I think we let him go with extremely good grace DD, particularly given his clandestine early morning meeting with Arsenal, when we was still under contract to City and without having the grace to mention to City. To me that makes him an untrustworthy snake and no way he comes back
I've honestly no idea what when on behind the scenes but my assumption is that he was honest with Pep and the club right throughout.

I've honestly no idea what when on behind the scenes but my assumption is that he was honest with Pep and the club right throughout.

I seem to recall a couple of comments from Pep which " suggested " the opposite but could be mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.