Arsenal (A) - QF | Pre-Match Thread | Team on Pg 31

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Sterling deserve to play this game?? Although he’s been poor for the last few, his pace might be what we need. Yes he can be frustrating, but he has a knack of appearing g in the right place sometimes.
Really would like to see Gabby get a goal or two, it would give him such a boost. If we play to our strengths and take our chances, we should win this.
These are unpredictable and we should not underestimate them. This is a game we are more than capable of dominating AND winning.
Come on CITY. Break this bunch down and put them to the sword.

Does Sterling deserve to play this game?? Although he’s been poor for the last few, his pace might be what we need. Yes he can be frustrating, but he has a knack of appearing g in the right place sometimes.
Really would like to see Gabby get a goal or two, it would give him such a boost. If we play to our strengths and take our chances, we should win this.
These are unpredictable and we should not underestimate them. This is a game we are more than capable of dominating AND winning.
Id say its the perfect game for Sterling,his condfidence should be a tad higher after his contribution on Saturday so why not keep up that momentum? If he has a stinker tonight,drop him at weekend.

Whoever's hacked this account, well fuckin played..

I've honestly no idea what when on behind the scenes but my assumption is that he was honest with Pep and the club right throughout.
He wasn’t honest at all, the clandestine meeting with arsenal in the early hours cos a newspaper was there. He never told Pep, as far as I know. Arteta a snake I think

Steffen

Mendy
Ake
Stones
Walker

Rodri
Bernardo
Foden

Sterling
Jesus
Mahrez

3-1: Goals from Sterling, Jesus and Foden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.