Arsenal (A) - Sat 1st Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just setting off - with my 14 year old

Can anyone confirm that the need to show a Covid pass or equivalent only applies to over 18s please?

Thanks

Thanks - I read this - and took from it that it only applies to over 18s - so my 14 year old does not need to present anything

Was just seeking confirmation that I have read that correctly from people that have experience - such as the Leicester game

I don't often agree with that poster but they aren't far wrong on this subject.
If others don't want to embrace our brilliance because of some strange reason then fair enough but those of us who think we have every reason to believe we are the best about shouldn't be made to feel dirty for doing so.
Never seen you do anything other than you agree with that particular poster. Often thought you and they must be the same person at times. Your disclaimer at the start of your comment is not what I see. And you then go on to agree with him yet again. Strange that...

Thanks - I read this - and took from it that it only applies to over 18s - so my 14 year old does not need to present anything

Was just seeking confirmation that I have read that correctly from people that have experience - such as the Leicester game
Yes , the pass only applies to over 18s mate.
Says the same on their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.