Arsenal (A) - Sun Oct 8th, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only worry I have is us missing Rodri. We rely on him a lot. Still fuming when I think how he got his marching order. There was no need at all. So far we lost both games without him but both were games we could’ve won. Easily tbh.

Anyways i hope and sort of expect Pep to come up with a solution. If Haaland has his scoring boots on and the defence shows the concentration and ruthlessness they have, i expect a positive result.

It’s early days yet but I’d love us to sit top tomorrow night. And the rest of the season tbf. If only to piss off the red shirt loving media and their “knowledgeable” pundits.

Too many of our top players missing and too many not hit the ground running yet. Added to that is Haaland couldn't hit your wife's arse from 5 yards. Arsenal on a high after humiliating us in the Charity Shield and finally putting that 'cant beat City' ghost to bed.

I'd take 1-1 right now and move on.....
You might catch one or two with that tripe. Made it too easy by saying “humiliating”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.