Arsenal (A) - Sun Oct 8th, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If people read the post i quoted they might not pile on ! The arse said we have just won the treble with our team , i was pointing out that we are not the team that won it for the reasons i stated , jesus this place sometimes
Sorry Kaz, wasn't really having a go. I respect your opinion.
These feckers should be making Hay while the sun shines. Win, loose or draw tomorrow, these 'challengers' should be 4/5 points ahead by now because come Feb, they will be either looking over their shoulder or wondering who will finish second.
With everyone back, and even maybe Paqueta, it doesn't look good for them.

If he was to start Doku i’d hope it was on the right for a few reasons. He’d have Walker behind him and Walker could concentrate on what he does best, defending and helping against the counter. It would mean we could play Bernie centrally which in a big game without Rodri i think we could do with. Also i’d love him to be one on one with that burst of pace against Zinchenko as much as possible.

All that said i’d be very surprised if he starts. Grealish is almost certain to start on the left for this one.
Great points...

Mark Goldbridge has predicted Arsenal to beat City even without Saka. FFS Goldbridge is the kiss of death for us. 2-1 City then

Too many of our top players missing and too many not hit the ground running yet. Added to that is Haaland couldn't hit your wife's arse from 5 yards. Arsenal on a high after humiliating us in the Charity Shield and finally putting that 'cant beat City' ghost to bed.

I'd take 1-1 right now and move on.....
Humiliating? fuck off...

no chance - he is nowhere near good enough on the ball to play in midfield.

got caught afew times the other night and has in the past too.
Don't know when people will realise this

Akanji's pace and size really bothered Saka in our last two matchups. I think Gvaridol will play LB but I wouldn't be opposed to Akanji there and Gvaridol at LCB.

Final lineup prediction:

Ederson
Walker Dias Gvaridol Akanji
Nunes Bernardo
Foden Alvarez Grealish
Haaland

Arteta said "it looks really bad" when Saka, the drama queen, limped off versus Lens.....which means he'll play against us. That irritating little munchkin goes down in each game, at least twice, with an injury. I hope Partey is fit for them, he's slow.
Interesting to see how Pep approaches this one, I suspect let them have their usual tornado start and hopefully, keep a clean sheet and then take control.
Great performance versus RB Leipzig and we can take that forward tomorrow.

Too many of our top players missing and too many not hit the ground running yet. Added to that is Haaland couldn't hit your wife's arse from 5 yards. Arsenal on a high after humiliating us in the Charity Shield and finally putting that 'cant beat City' ghost to bed.

You've caught a few this week

WTF..bet he could hit your wife's arse mate as it seemed quite large last night..come on..stupid post and spend less time on the rag and scouse threads and think before posting tripe.

Thought we drew the game with Arsenal but lost on pens despite having 6 weeks less rest then them. Think you definitely should move on …..
embarrassing to say the least
Fuck me.lad, I genuinely thought the 'humiliation' comment gave it away or even Haaland not hitting your wife's arse.

Never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.