Arsenal (A) - Sun Oct 8th, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch out for those Arse Ultra's, fuckin scary them!

Or, just announce some massive drop on the FTSE or however it works and none of 'em will turn up.

Tarquins, whoever came up with that, nailed it!

Respectful? He told Pep and Txiki he wasn’t leaving City and then met with Arsenal in secret at 2am at his house… only thing was, there were paparazzi there and the press broke the news the next day and that was the first Pep and Txiki had heard about it and they were supposedly furious.

And his touchline antics are pathetic. Kicking the ball away from the opposition, running at players in his technical area who are running up the wing with the ball to put them off, running after the fourth official all the time (yet rarely booked for it, especially compared to Pep), telling his players (usually the keeper) to fake injuries so he can have a time out on the touchline while he gets treatment, has his players running after the ref all the time, has his players holding their heads and faces all the time (often when not touched in the head or face), has his players diving like I’ve never seen from a team in the Prem before, has his players rolling around pretending to be injured when it’s them who have given a free kick away, has his players wasting time to an unbelievable degree so Arsenal games have all this added time at the end (50 seconds to take a corner, 30 seconds to take a throw-in, over a minute to take a goal kick)…

Arteta is a petulant little woman and this Arsenal team are the biggest bunch of cheating and timewasting bastards I’ve ever seen in English football and it all comes from Arteta.

de Bruyne knows

View attachment 95412
I miss Kevin. What a guy!

Interesting game, we know how important Rodri, Stones & KDB are to this team and none will play tomorrow. Looks like Arsenal will have Saka but no Martinelli. They’ll fancy their chances as we haven’t hit the heights yet.

All the same, I wonder how Pep sets the midfield without Rodri. Bernardo will play big where? Do Foden and Alvarez both play? Grealish or Doku? Is it one of Lewis, Kovacic or Nunes? Hopefully Erling finds his shooting boots.

We can definitely go there and create enough chances to win but will we take them?
If Pep finds a solution and we can set up in a way which we can beat them then it means Rodri will be able to have a rest of needed in the future. If we lose all 3 games without him then that may be an issue towards the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.