Arsenal (A) - Sun Oct 8th, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a disconcerting thought.
Lose today and dependant on other results we could be 4th in the table level on points with Villa!
That's the kind of positive thought to wake up to thanks ;) Interesting to see what changes Pep makes from Wednesday. Kova for Rodri seems clear but which three from Lewis, Foden, Grealish, Alvarez, Nunes & Doku start looks impossible to predict!

That's the kind of positive thought to wake up to thanks ;) Interesting to see what changes Pep makes from Wednesday. Kova for Rodri seems clear but which three from Lewis, Foden, Grealish, Alvarez, Nunes & Doku start looks impossible to predict!
I'd go with Foden, Alvarez and Doku but if Pep thinks different that's fine as well.

I expect Grealish ahead of Doku as Pep will want to maintain control rather than go direct.
Me too.

I'm expecting something like this:

Ederson, Walker, Akanji, Dias, Ake, Kovacic, Bernardo, Foden, Grealish, Alvarez, Haaland.

Experience needed in a game like this and I think right now that's our most experienced and controlled line up without Rodri, Stones and KDB. Doku could cause chaos off the bench late on.

Me too.

I'm expecting something like this:

Ederson, Walker, Akanji, Dias, Ake, Kovacic, Bernardo, Foden, Grealish, Alvarez, Haaland.

Experience needed in a game like this and I think right now that's our most experienced and controlled line up without Rodri, Stones and KDB. Doku could cause chaos off the bench late on.
Agree, I think he will go with this line up too.

Saka trained yesterday so seems he will play. No Martinelli still though.

Time for Havertz to have his 1 excellent performance in every 20 games moment.....

Nervous about VAR screwing up this match.

Michael Oliver is the referee. Man City have won the most games where he has been referee. Arsenal have lost the 4th most games where he has been ref.

Saka trained yesterday so seems he will play. No Martinelli still though.

Time for Havertz to have his 1 excellent performance in every 20 games moment.....

Nervous about VAR screwing up this match.

Michael Oliver is the referee. Man City have won the most games where he has been referee. Arsenal have lost the 4th most games where he has been ref.
And yet people on here swear blind he’s out to get us.

Get hold of the ball quickly and keep it and don’t let Arsenal get into a rhythm they like to come flying out of the blocks early getting the fans behind them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.