Arsenal (A) - Sun Oct 8th, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am walking past the Twelve Pins teaming with gooner fans. They see the city shirt and a bunch start booing. I stick a fist in the air and screamed “treble!!!”. Stunned silence. I was surprised at how effective it was. Guess last season really killed them
Where you heading?

Olivar is the ref so we know what will happen , rico bullied , no problem, thor body slammed , no problem . Slight breeze on saka , pen

Attachments

• 1696772008086.jpeg
    1696772008086.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 32
I know we’ve played a fair few games without him (and in previous seasons) but KDB is the big miss for me, just look what he produced in this fixture last season, real moments of genius. But we’ve won plenty of big matches without him, Rodri too (remember the derby) it’s gonna mean big performances from Kovacic & Bernardo, and be defensively sound for the 102 minutes
I remember him missing a large chunk of the season a few yrs back and we got by.
But we had David Silva back then

I know we’ve played a fair few games without him (and in previous seasons) but KDB is the big miss for me, just look what he produced in this fixture last season, real moments of genius. But we’ve won plenty of big matches without him, Rodri too (remember the derby) it’s gonna mean big performances from Kovacic & Bernardo, and be defensively sound for the 102 minutes
We know Kev isn’t playing and we’ve known for ages, Pep focuses on who is available and is rather good at it

So I am walking past the Twelve Pins teaming with gooner fans. They see the city shirt and a bunch start booing. I stick a fist in the air and screamed “treble!!!”. Stunned silence. I was surprised at how effective it was. Guess last season really killed them
And then the entire street, bus stop and passers by in cars started clapping.

Hes a huge miss v arsenal. When you see highlights of his goals a good portion of them are against them. He loves a goal v the arses

Confirmed Saka and Martinelli both in matchday squad, 1st XI yet to be confirmed.

Michael Oliver bad omen for Arsenal

I can’t see Pep picking Foden today which will be telling.
Well Rico is playing so i dont see how foden fits unless its only a change from rodri to kovacic from wednesday. That means no Alvarez though. One of foden or alvarez will be sitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.