Arsenal (A) - Sun Oct 8th, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot depends on how the match is refereed, and we don't know that until the game starts. In midweek we were refereed "fairly" and Lewis thrived. If it's more aggressive he may struggle. We don't want to be losing the ball in midfield to this lot.
I agree but part of me thinks fuck it and stick Rico in with Bernie and Jack for control. Don’t wait until we are behind and go after them. Alvarez for his work rate alone. Which leaves phil! Goal threat and normally a good solid 7/10. Few tough chooses for the boss.

I think a lot depends on how the match is refereed, and we don't know that until the game starts. In midweek we were refereed "fairly" and Lewis thrived. If it's more aggressive he may struggle. We don't want to be losing the ball in midfield to this lot.
Olivar is the ref so we know what will happen , rico bullied , no problem, thor body slammed , no problem . Slight breeze on saka , pen

Coming up to the ground now, where are you blues?

I know we’ve played a fair few games without him (and in previous seasons) but KDB is the big miss for me, just look what he produced in this fixture last season, real moments of genius. But we’ve won plenty of big matches without him, Rodri too (remember the derby) it’s gonna mean big performances from Kovacic & Bernardo, and be defensively sound for the 102 minutes

I know we’ve played a fair few games without him (and in previous seasons) but KDB is the big miss for me, just look what he produced in this fixture last season, real moments of genius. But we’ve won plenty of big matches without him, Rodri too (remember the derby) it’s gonna mean big performances from Kovacic & Bernardo, and be defensively sound for the 122 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.