Arsenal (A) - Sun Oct 8th, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a ballsy call, including Rico in the XI. There could have been an argument for having Grealish in the midfield for the extra control he could possibly offer over Lewis. I guess we'll know at 6:30 this evening.

Excellent line-up. Until Stones returns, Dias and Ake are the best two. Lewis deserves to keep his place.

It's a ballsy call, including Rico in the XI. There could have been an argument for having Grealish in the midfield for the extra control he could possibly offer over Lewis. I guess we'll know at 6:30 this evening.
Very true. Although it's nice to see his performance midweek has been rewarded with a start today in the biggest game of the season so far.

I'd say he's buzzing.

I've thought about Grealish in midfield too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.