Arsenal (A) - Wed 15th Feb, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m
Why would you start Lewis over Walker. I thought Trossard got the better of him in the cup match. Walker must play and I thought overall he played very well yesterday.
I agree he got the better of him and I’d go one step further and say he bullied him physically. Lewis is obvs a talented kid who has the brain to flourish when we’re dominating games but he’s not physically or mentally ready for a dogfight yet.

Walker must start. His loss of pace this season is quite startling but Pep will obvs be aware of that and will make the necessary tweaks to compensate. Walker’s a real leader with a big personality and we’ll need him on Wednesday

We've really got to put in a 90 minute performance here, 45 minutes won't be enough like we seem to be doing at present. Worried that they'll have too much energy for us on the night and we'll look fucked. But come on City, do us proud please
That's why Bernardo must play. Great discipline as well so that neither Var nor Officials have an excuse to punish. Biggest game so far this season 1st v 2nd.

I'd play Ortega in goal. I may be the only one but I have been impressed by his agility ,especially if they get a pen.
I was saying to my missus during the Villa game I never thought I consider benching Eddie but he's been off it this year. He looks checked out and lazy to me at times. He may be known for his touch, passing and ball control but his handling decisions and some of the goals he's let in this season and gaffes he's made are farcical. I hope he proves me wrong soon.

I was saying to my missus during the Villa game I never thought I consider benching Eddie but he's been off it this year. He looks checked out and lazy to me at times. He may be known for his touch, passing and ball control but his handling decisions and some of the goals he's let in this season and gaffes he's made are farcical. I hope he proves me wrong soon.
Fair comment, the goal villa scored I mean come on Eddy that was Hough End stuff

Last edited:
Gonna say it, I have not been impressed with Arse-anal since post world cup. We have sputtered a bit as well but I feel we are in the ascendency whilst they have hit a lull. I think we'll find ourselves this game and win by 2-3 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.