Arsenal (A) - Wed 15th Feb, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In 10 away games in the league this season we’ve scored 15 goals. Really surprising. 3 of those at Newcastle and 3 at Leeds. So that’s 9 in the other 8 games.

doesnt that apply to most players. bernie has been terrible but given the chance to prove his form ect . its just a personal preference with fodens pace against zinny...... I dont mind starting just would like to see phil haaland grealish front line
football doesn’t really work like that.

I remember the same argument being said of Phil on Milner earlier this season using his pace etc & he got pocketed unfortunately.

I’d go with an inform Mahrez on Wednesday, his trickery will give zinny more than enough to worry about!

football doesn’t really work like that.

I remember the same argument being said of Phil on Milner earlier this season using his pace etc & he got pocketed unfortunately.

I’d go with an inform Mahrez on Wednesday, his trickery will give zinny more than enough to worry about!
and i have no issues with that its just a personal preference of wanting to see the haaland foden and grealish front line. I think its our most dynamic front line. but i have no issues playing mahrez

Bookies have us as favourites to win the match. Thought arsenal would have been seeing as they are top of the league and at home.

and i have no issues with that its just a personal preference of wanting to see the haaland foden and grealish front line. I think its our most dynamic front line. but i have no issues playing mahrez
yeah I’m excited to see that too I just think Phil needs bringing back game by game though. he looked ok yesterday when he came on but not great, think he’s still lacking confidence. would be a risk to throw him back into the starting 11 for this game imo

Really hope our experience will help us here. their players have not won anything mostly, also they have not been in a proper title race before.a really great run put them top of the league, but recent result hopefully mean smaller teams start to stand up to them rather than rolling over for them or underestimate them.

we need to be quick and aggressive from the start and no rubbish passes at the back, against Spurs two times and Villa last weekend we conceded 1 goal each game from giving away the ball in our half, two times just edge of our box actually. we are our biggest enemy with these sloppy passes...

if we win we put a lot of worry into Arteta and his team. exactly what we should at this stage of the league.

losing this is not an option at all.

draw will do it if its really tight.
Lot of truth in your first paragraph. Our experience is definately i our favour.

Why would you start Lewis over Walker. I thought Trossard got the better of him in the cup match. Walker must play and I thought overall he played very well yesterday.
Think I’ve explained pretty well while I’d prefer Lewis because Ake has to start. Agreed thought Walker was fairly solid defensively but his passing through the lines was poor at times. Pep will play one full back inverted and I think Rico suits that far more than Walker. Trossard hasn’t started since that cup game…

Bookies have us as favourites to win the match. Thought arsenal would have been seeing as they are top of the league and at home.
Yeah agreed, though tbh last time I looked all three outcomes weren’t that far apart. No one’s gonna be making a fortune off this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.