Arsenal (A) - Wed 15th Feb, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never apologise to a dipper the cunts will never let you forget. I’ve still got a scar on my leg from walking across Stanley Park back to Goodson where we parked, hate the cunts
That's got fuck all to do with Gerrard, it's like hating Ortega because the Germans bombed your granny!

Don't really care that Guardiola apologised to Gerrard, that's his prerogative. Let's get back on topic, namely the huge game tomorrow night.

Think the team largely picks itself, only question mark for me is who makes way for Ake. Suspect it'll be one of Bernardo or Gundogan, although you could make a strong case for both of them to be in the starting XI.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo/Gundogan
De Bruyne
Grealish
Mahrez
Haaland

Arteta is way too emotional for a title race.

He’s throwing a hissy fit not accepting PGMOLs apology unless they give him 2 points back, and saying it wasn’t human error.

We beat this lot and they will fold like a deck chair.

Might check to see what the odds are that he gets sent off, because if we are winning he will be a prick on the touchline and the referees are cracking down presumably because Webb has taken over and this BBC violence against referees investigation.

Last edited:
The only nagging doubt is last season's first half display against them in the League. We did batter them at the Etihad where Ferran Torres scored a brace, but New Years' Day fixture we looked a little off the pace and a little fortunate that we were only 1-0 down.

Don't really care that Guardiola apologised to Gerrard, that's his prerogative. Let's get back on topic, namely the huge game tomorrow night.

Think the team largely picks itself, only question mark for me is who makes way for Ake. Suspect it'll be one of Bernardo or Gundogan, although you could make a strong case for both of them to be in the starting XI.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo/Gundogan
De Bruyne
Grealish
Mahrez
Haaland
Rodri and Gundogan together slow the game down too much and I would start with Bernado

This game can go either way, they play with more intensity but we have more experience dealing with this type of games. I think the pressure is more on Arsenal to prove they worthy title favorites but I hope they will choke. I fear this is going to be a boring game with both teams happy with a draw.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo/Gundogan
De Bruyne
Grealish
Mahrez
Haaland

you are operating under the assumption Pep will pick the obvious team.

I would suggest that this match, against his old assistant of many years, with former players in the opposition lineup, is absolutely prime territory for a Pep experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.