Arsenal (A) - Wed 15th Feb, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Win this and win the league. And no "London is too far" excuse this time Pep.
We need our full vocal away support, no hiding, anyone not up for shouting for the lads on Weds, id happily take the txt off your hands lol. Seriously tkough, all whovate going give it your all and some..as usual

Any spares going for Arsenal away? Looking for one ticket. Please reach out to me directly. Thanks

It seems the footballing Gods are with you and I imagine you’ll be heavy favourites for the game. Anyway, I’ve decided not to post now until after the game. If you win or if we draw, I’ll be back Thursday as I’ll be going to the game. If, in the unlikely event we win, I’ll go into radio silence until after the next weekends games. I think that’s fair.

I don’t know who‘ll be going from you Mancs but in an innocent sort of way, it’d be nice to eyeball a couple of you over a pint. I think we might get on. You never know.

Good luck on the way down, enjoy the game but not too much!

Now is as good as any time to be playing Arsenal. Play like the 1st half today and I think we will win.

Hopefully the game isn’t over shadowed by the officials Taylor/England.

Must not lose game, a win would be fantastic, but a draw would not be the end of the world considering there will still be 15 games to still play. Ake needs to be brought back in for this one and if Erling is not fit Julian to fill in.

Ederson
Walker Dias Laporte Ake
Rodri Bernardo Kdb
Mahrez Haaland Grealish

It seems the footballing Gods are with you and I imagine you’ll be heavy favourites for the game. Anyway, I’ve decided not to post now until after the game. If you win or if we draw, I’ll be back Thursday as I’ll be going to the game. If, in the unlikely event we win, I’ll go into radio silence until after the next weekends games. I think that’s fair.

I don’t know who‘ll be going from you Mancs but in an innocent sort of way, it’d be nice to eyeball a couple of you over a pint. I think we might get on. You never know.

Good luck on the way down, enjoy the game but not too much!
Come on mate, stop making out you're some sort of big underdog in this game, you're top of the league ffs.
This game could go either way and after our recent away performances I'm not confident of a city win at all. If anything I'd say it's 60/40 in your favour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.