Arsenal (A) - Wed 15th Feb, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on mate, stop making out you're some sort of big underdog in this game, you're top of the league ffs.
This game could go either way and after our recent away performances I'm not confident of a city win at all. If anything I'd say it's 60/40 in your favour

I think given current form, we are underdogs…and if Lee Mason, Paul Tierney or Mike Dean are involved, we are fucked.

Come on mate, stop making out you're some sort of big underdog in this game, you're top of the league ffs.
This game could go either way and after our recent away performances I'm not confident of a city win at all. If anything I'd say it's 60/40 in your favour
To be fair you being not confident is no barometer.

Last edited:
Best team in the land on their day vs. best team this season.

This has a VAR-decided result all over it.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
KDB
Mahrez
Grealish
Haaland
That's what I'd go with as well. Ake has to start LB, after he pocketed Saka in the cup game. Don't think It's a game for Lewis either, who would be up against Martinelli or Trossard, much prefer Walkers experience for this one.

Best team in the land on their day vs. best team this season.

This has a VAR-decided result all over it.
Considering the officiating against us this season, 3 major decisions against us today alone we must be due a bit of luck. I’m pretty confident we all know who the refs will be told to assist though, we will have to win this by being brilliant as we will get no help from the officials

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.