Arsenal (A) - Wed 15th Feb, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the starting XI. Great line-up.

Normally, I'd want Laporte in there, but Ake can deal with Saka better, or I hope so.

Basically, it's a back 3 with Walker, Dias and Ake vs Arsenal's front 3.

Bernie won't be a LB but a midfielder who helps at LB and in the build-up play.

Can't wait.
Can’t be right… if Saka or Martinelli beat their man it would instantly become three vs two. We’ll have four or five back there when defending for sure, I’m just not sure who or where.

I'm pausing everytime Eni Aluko opens her mouth so I don't have to hear whatever shite she comes out with.

Ake is nowhere near Laportes level - we all know that. Shouldn't have changed it IMO.

I love Laporte’s long deliveries and have total respect for him but Ake has not only been our best defender this season but he’s also faster than Laporte so better at managing transitions.
Maybe Pep knows which players best suit the system he’s utilising eh?

Wider and with more attacking threat I'd say. Oh for a left back...
It’s natural to always worry about what they can do with that match up but it gives us opportunities too. If Tomiyasu is playing high and wide that has to mean Zinchenko spends less time in the centre of midfield, which means we outnumber them 4-3 in there (Rodri, Bernardo, Gundogan & KDB v Ødegaard, Xhaka & Jorginho). So it’s swings and roundabouts and it’s down to whoever imposes their game better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.