Arsenal and Chelsea both charged by FA

It will be a 3 gamer I reckon. I do however hope Chelsea are stupid enough to deny the charge and it kicks off royally!

I doubt they will appeal as if they accept it he will miss League cup game and 2 league games which they would be expected to win

Having seen the events repeated again today I have to say I cannot believe that all of the match officials missed it - he pushes Koscielny square in the face with his right hand then swings round and slaps him in the face with the left on both occasions clearly being aware of where his targets were then when he and Gabriel get involved ( and Gabriel is a cock for rising to it ) he clearly grabs him by the neck leaving scratch marks on the side of his neck.
Given that I think there should also be an investigation as to how ALL this was missed by the officials. Furthermore I suspect that Costa is the type to leave his nails long for maximum effect - why do they check studs for sharp ends, remove earrings and necklaces but allow a player on the pitch with talons FFS.

Can't wait to hear what Maureen says....

He will deny it. Than the FA and media are against him and Chelsea. Than he will bemoan he lost his main striker making Chelsea the little pony again. And he will headline all this to cover up another mess he made at a club he manage.

He will deny it. Than the FA and media are against him and Chelsea. Than he will bemoan he lost his main striker making Chelsea the little pony again. And he will headline all this to cover up another mess he made at a club he manage.

More like a knackered old mare!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.