Arsenal and Chelsea both charged by FA

From the FA website:

Following the game between Chelsea and Arsenal on Saturday [19 September 2015], The FA has taken the following disciplinary action.

Diego Costa has been charged for an alleged act of violent conduct which was not seen by the match officials but caught on video. The Chelsea forward was involved in an incident with Arsenal’s Laurent Koscielny in the 43rd minute of the game. He has until 6pm tomorrow [Tuesday 22 September 2015] to reply.

Off the ball incidents which are not seen at the time by the match officials are referred to a panel of three former elite referees. Each referee panel member will review the video footage independently of one another to determine whether they consider it a sending-off offence. For retrospective action to be taken, and an FA charge to follow, the decision by the panel must be unanimous.

Arsenal defender Gabriel has been charged with improper conduct for his behaviour following his dismissal, whilst team-mate Santi Cazorla has been warned for his behaviour following his sending off.

Finally, both clubs have been charged for failing to control their players under FA Rule E20.

Both clubs and Gabriel have until 6pm on Thursday [24 September 2015] to reply.
They both deserve a fuckin over by the fa they never stop bitching do they
Look at the aguero tackle at crystal palace we can move on why can't they
Before anyone has a pop I don't much like Costa but shit happens we just let vinny at him in the tunnel that's how it's dealt with for me MAN UP?

Having seen the events repeated again today I have to say I cannot believe that all of the match officials missed it - he pushes Koscielny square in the face with his right hand then swings round and slaps him in the face with the left on both occasions clearly being aware of where his targets were then when he and Gabriel get involved ( and Gabriel is a cock for rising to it ) he clearly grabs him by the neck leaving scratch marks on the side of his neck.
Given that I think there should also be an investigation as to how ALL this was missed by the officials. Furthermore I suspect that Costa is the type to leave his nails long for maximum effect - why do they check studs for sharp ends, remove earrings and necklaces but allow a player on the pitch with talons FFS.

This.
Officiating is awful and they just gloss over it. They should charge the officials with misconduct for not taking the correct actions

And many on here wanted Mourinho as our manager. He wud've brought Costa in. And we had to watch dire cheating park the bus footie. Than again Wenger and his Arsenal boyhoods should stop crying. Whatever happened on the pitch their two reds were rightly given.

When CITY play Chelsea again someone, anyone should just bury the bastard (Costa). CITY can kick ass against the twats even with 10. Shame that no one other side could forfeit the man and still come away with a result. There is no place in football for what Costa brings to the pitch. His is a cancer that could undermine the game.

And many on here wanted Mourinho as our manager. He wud've brought Costa in. And we had to watch dire cheating park the bus footie. Than again Wenger and his Arsenal boyhoods should stop crying. Whatever happened on the pitch their two reds were rightly given.

Not arguing with that, but if Costa had been dealt properly with when he fouled either Koscelny or Gabriel, the whole course of the game would have been different.

I doubt it will be more than a three-game ban, as it's his first offence this season.

More like the first offence he's been charged with.

Jason Burt in the ToryGraph today suggests that anyone in football, if they are being honest, would have the cheating shite in their team. Not us, I think. Said the same before our game on Saturday and the general consensus among the FOCs in CBL3 was pretty clear - he can stay with Jose where he seems to be a perfect match for the EyeGouger.

I think there ought to be a system where, if a player is charged with violent conduct that, had the whistling wanker and his half blind lino seen the incident at the time, the club ought to field ten from the moment the violence took place in a future game. Not quite sure how that would work and who should have the benefit of it, but one team had a distinct advantage at the weekend that they should not have had. A three match ban is the least punishment that should be doled out. Ten Arses against ten Chavskis might have ended differently. The Arse were shafted by the ref and Costa - not good enough in this day and age. I saw a rugby match at weekend where the ref had given a try and before the conversion took place he had a glance at the big telly and WHOOOOOOOAAA, JUST A MINUTE LADS, I'VE SEEN SUMMAT. Too much of football reffing and administration is to sweep as much under the carpet as they can get away with. For once those arses at SSNakesTV and BTSport do the game a favour by lingering on this kind of shite, and giving it the airing the FA and PiGMOL would do their best to avoid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.