Arsenal and Liverpool threat???

MeatnSpudsMCFC

Watching them today... neither side looked that good. If we are on form I honestly think we would wipe the floor with them.

End of season table:

Chelsea
Rags
City
Spurs
Arsenal
Liverpool
Villa
Everton...

Then the usual mid table sides.

If we play like we did in the first half yesterday then most sides will be a threat lol.
Watch out when we get better though :)

come on people, you cant say that it is first game of the season :/ its abit harsh. look at city yesterday i thought we didnt cause spurs any problems, especially in first half but we will improve. its only first game of the season, so dont get carried away yet

How can you say this when we should have been 5-0 down at half time yesterday? They will be saying exactly the same about us. Far far too early to judge teams yet.

Yes ofcourse they are a threat! i wouldnt write off any team as we'v only played one game... we wernt exactly great yday dont forget.

Arsenal will do what they always do, batter the Wigans of this world but they are far too toothless when they come up against a decent team. liverpool showed a lot of spirit but they don't play with that 100% passion/closing down that they did under Rafa, they were so good at not giving opposing teams space and time under Rafa that they actually demoralised some teams like Manu and Real Madrid over the last few years, that effort closing down effort didn't show in this game and thats one of Liverpools biggest weapons imo.
Its Manu and Chelsea for the top 2 places and you, Spurs and the rest fighting for the other two places and i think you could definately get third or at least 4th.

Some people are clueless. Both defences were quality, that's why both teams didn't create much. Arsenal and Liverpool cancelled each other out. But put either of them against other sides in the league, and they'll look far more dangerous. It's normal that a game between 2 of the challengers pans out this way. You can't use this game to come out with stupid statements that neither of them offer any threat. We didn't exactly set the world alight either considering Gomes barely had to do anything all game, but it doesn't mean we wont be a threat this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.