Arsenal and Liverpool threat???

Ridiculous post and i didn't even watch it today but the same rules must apply to our game yesterday then surely you should put us 10th-15th.

I can't see Liverpool being as bad as last season and Arsenal will always be a around the top 3. This season anything could happen. Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs and us can finish in any order behind the tw*ts and Chelsea.

I couldn't tell you where we or anyone else will finish this season aprt from the rags and chelsea in the top two . Liverpool aren't to be undersetimated , gerrard is getting back to good form and torres stayin and the new manager has given the club a boost , can see it being a different story this year with them . Arsenal are arsenal , they can pass the ball til no tomorrow but like today sometimes can't find a way to convert into chances . Arsenal were missing van persie upfront and fabregas in the middle , so they will be much stronger . I just hope we will go at both arsenal and liverpool this season instead of siting back (arsenal away btw) . Liverpool will try to grab a goal next week then sit and defend it and nothing can be more frustrating but it's how they will play . Both will be a threat , ween't impressive today but neither were we yesterday and we knw we are a big threat . It will be a good game next week , hopefully rockin atmosphere , shit em up a bit and just tear them to pieces .

WOW, way too early for that nonsense. Just like it's way too early for some to slag us off totally after yesterdays first half. Let's see where everyone is at Christmas.

fair enough - everyone on here is entitled to their opinion. But honestly, how can one really dismiss Arsenal/liverpool threat. This thread should be removed based on it being stupid and mystified.

After 1 game and you guys are talking about dismissing other teams as threats. Threats to what exactly???

sheesh grow up! Liverpool played a good game and trust me they will be up there with the big guns. They showed a great deal of determination and fight right till the end. If it wasnt for a bad decision, i think they would have schooled Arsenal. Arsenal were poor today and did not deserve anything from the game. But this is football and Im sure the gunners will want a better performance next game!<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:31 pm --<br /><br />
malg said:
WOW, way too early for that nonsense. Just like it's way too early for some to slag us off totally after yesterdays first half. Let's see where everyone is at Christmas.

totally agree.

This thread is Pointless!

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Watching them today... neither side looked that good. If we are on form I honestly think we would wipe the floor with them.

End of season table:

Chelsea
Rags
City
Spurs
Arsenal
Liverpool
Villa
Everton...

Then the usual mid table sides.

Sorry but thats such a silly statement, wipe the floor with them? Oh really? What about our game? They should be thinking the same thing about us. We where as poor as them, if not worse. Liverpool looks the better side of all three so far.

MaineDAWG2008 said:
fair enough - everyone on here is entitled to their opinion. But honestly, how can one really dismiss Arsenal/liverpool threat. This thread should be removed based on it being stupid and mystified.

After 1 game and you guys are talking about dismissing other teams as threats. Threats to what exactly???

sheesh grow up! Liverpool played a good game and trust me they will be up there with the big guns. They showed a great deal of determination and fight right till the end. If it wasnt for a bad decision, i think they would have schooled Arsenal. Arsenal were poor today and did not deserve anything from the game. But this is football and Im sure the gunners will want a better performance next game!

-- Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:31 pm --

malg said:

totally agree.

This thread is Pointless!

this..

Jeez, we didn't exactly set the world alight did we? They could easily say that we're not a threat based on your reasoning.

I thought both teams did well considering its their first game, Liverpool played most of it without Torres and didn't have Poulson and Arsenal didn't play Fabregas, Song and Van Persie came on for the last 15.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.