Arsenal announce redundancies and financial issues

#
I know they are the only club to have taken a cut, think it was more 20%
You have to have massive sympathy for those players mind you....

I mean, can you imagine having to survive on £160k a week, when you have been used to getting £200K, it must be fucking awful, absolutely dreadful, my heart really goes out to them at such dreadful, cruel times... anyone up for a whip round for the poor down and out unfortunates?

Willian at 130k a week for the year is 6.76 million.

They could pay 225 staff at 30k for the next year.

Instead they fuck off 55 citing this virus.

Its disgusting.

I wonder where the scum journos articles will be about this?

Can you begin to contemplate what the reaction and outrage would be if City were to mak such proposals?

It seems that its a lot of the worldwide scouting team, as they have no need for them as Kia joorbachian will be supplying all the new players in the future for a fee of course!

You have to have massive sympathy for those players mind you....

I mean, can you imagine having to survive on £160k a week, when you have been used to getting £200K, it must be fucking awful, absolutely dreadful, my heart really goes out to them at such dreadful, cruel times... anyone up for a whip round for the poor down and out unfortunates?

Very true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.