Arsenal announce redundancies and financial issues

You have to have massive sympathy for those players mind you....

I mean, can you imagine having to survive on £160k a week, when you have been used to getting £200K, it must be fucking awful, absolutely dreadful, my heart really goes out to them at such dreadful, cruel times... anyone up for a whip round for the poor down and out unfortunates?
How will the ever cope?!

You’d think the players would take a look at what they earn and wonder if they’ve contributed to people losing their jobs through their years of greed.

But then remember they’re footballers and probably don’t give a shit!

How will the ever cope?!

You’d think the players would take a look at what they earn and wonder if they’ve contributed to people losing their jobs through their years of greed.

But then remember they’re footballers and probably don’t give a shit!

Why should they give a shit? Top level footballers dedicate their entire lives to reach the top. People forget that the footballers are the actual product. Without them, there would be no one in a job. It is them who generate all the cash. Would you rather Kronke (sp?) siphoned off all cash, so the players could be a little more humble?

The Arsenal players have already taken a pay cut. As far as I know, they are the only one in the Premier League who have done so. I find it difficult to direct any bkame towards the Arsenal players in this instance. Doing so just takes the heat and spotlight off the owners and board. It is them who deserve all the ire, not the players.

Well the players did take a cut in wages on the understanding that nobody was made redundant, and the Arsenal management have not kept their side of the deal.

Wonder if this has anything to do with that fact that Kroenke is taking massive financial hammering from his $5 billion dollar Inglewood Rams stadium project. Coronavirus means no revenues can be generated from his investment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.