Arsenal away £51!

Chelsea £59
Fulham £49
QPR £55
Spurs £53
Arsenal £51
Average price for london this season don't think it's to bad but I wont be going Sunday game and on tv

mcfcloz said:
I cant understand why people are so annoyed by these prices... Anyone that has been following us for a few years will remember that we paid £48 in 2009 and 2010. £51 isnt really a major increase!! These same dick-eds also paid £55 to go to QPR?!

We also charged Arsenal £48 at our place...

I think people are getting confused because they charged us £10 in the cup...which was clearly just to fill the stadium!

I am no nob who paid £55 to go qpr because that's a total rip off, think its mainly prices everywhere that people are pissed off. Its not just the game you pay for its everything else like travel food beer. Anyway if you can afford it why not but people come on here moaning about London games saying the people don't sing or you don't recognize anyone? Because they price most people out off going

Balti said:
and for a ridiculous kick-off day/time too

ridiculous

I dont actually think this is a bad day with it being bank holiday on the monday!

I honestly believe that something should be put in place in order to cap ticket prices. I know from the clubs point of view there is no need because demand is still the same regardless of prices, however £51 is just stupid for most people especially considering how far away it is.

Personally, i think all teams should have to declare their ticket prices at the start of the year so that they cannot chop and change for the big games. Either that or they should be capped at like £40 - £45

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.