Arsenal Away 1400/1600 Tickets {merged}

Re: Arsenal Away 1400 Tickets

until the premier league put a ceiling on admission prices and introduce a flat rate entrance fee the crowds will continue to reduce away from home.

£50 plus travel eats drink etc etc etc
That's got to be at least a hundred quid each easy

Think I'll go and watch the Blues tomorrow for a tenth of the cost and watch that one on the box

ChorltonAzzurro said:
This is the reason I dont go away anymore. Loads of things I can do with £48 that doesn't involve watching overpriced football

I'm the opposite to this. I'm not a season ticket holder, and given how quickly singing sections sell out for home games and how much some seats are at COMS now I'd rather pay out a little extra for away games and enjoy a better atmosphere.

Kinky Dribbler said:
ChorltonAzzurro said:
This is the reason I dont go away anymore. Loads of things I can do with £48 that doesn't involve watching overpriced football

I'm the opposite to this. I'm not a season ticket holder, and given how quickly singing sections sell out for home games and how much some seats are at COMS now I'd rather pay out a little extra for away games and enjoy a better atmosphere.

Same here dropped mine a cpl of years back and much prefer going having the crack and get home tickets a majority of the time off mates who cant make it and sort them a bit of money and a few beers. Suits me down to the ground!

Balti said:
£50 plus travel eats drink etc etc etc
That's got to be at least a hundred quid each easy

Think I'll go and watch the Blues tomorrow for a tenth of the cost and watch that one on the box

The daft thing is, I live under an hour from the emirates, and tomorrow night, I'm willing to drive through this weather to watch City, in TOTAL it will cost me LESS than an away ticket at the emirates. In normal weather I'd be out of the house 12 hours in total, no idea how long tomorrow, but I know which I prefer to spend my money on, and it isn't giving a stupid amount to one of the clubs we hope to over take.

They'd better f**kin win though.
<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:18 pm --<br /><br />
awayblue said:
Kinky Dribbler said:

Same here dropped mine a cpl of years back and much prefer going having the crack and get home tickets a majority of the time off mates who cant make it and sort them a bit of money and a few beers. Suits me down to the ground!

The irony of this, is giving the money you pay out to watch City, to the rivals we hope to over take. I've no problem with it, its your choice, and I can understand why you do it, but I do find it ironic that your money goes to help the clubs who we are directly competing with.

Will be picking up this and newcastle tickets tomorrow. Just need travel!

Kinky Dribbler said:
ChorltonAzzurro said:

I dont earn a wage, so find £48 a bit difficult to come by, so I'll just stick to the home games!

ah well- that's what happens when you become a glamour club- in the eyes of the Gooner bean counters- weest ham took 2,800 there this year and the prices were £33....!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.