Arsenal Away( all in here please)

I need 3 tickets for me and my 2 brothers im visiting from middle east and want to watch the game with the city fans

johny5isalive said:
If anyone could please get me 2 tickets to Arsenal away that would be brilliant. I know it's nearly impossible to get tickets to away games without being a season ticket holder,which isn't possible when you live a long way away. Having endured some dire matches at Maine Rd and been on away trips to Northampton, Luton and Crystal Palace in lower leagues i'd like to think i'm not a new glory hunter :o)

Still looking for a couple if anyone would be so kind.

Adult and Junior for sale as pair - face value - will meet at Chelsea game to and over - PM me if interested

johny5isalive said:
johny5isalive said:
If anyone could please get me 2 tickets to Arsenal away that would be brilliant. I know it's nearly impossible to get tickets to away games without being a season ticket holder,which isn't possible when you live a long way away. Having endured some dire matches at Maine Rd and been on away trips to Northampton, Luton and Crystal Palace in lower leagues i'd like to think i'm not a new glory hunter :o)

Still looking for a couple if anyone would be so kind.

I'm sorted now, thanks for the offers people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.