Arsenal Away( all in here please)

I still require a lift either coach or car for arsenal on Sunday. Anywhere in mctr or lancs.
Pm me ASAP lads thanks

Georgiakay said:
I still require a lift either coach or car for arsenal on Sunday. Anywhere in mctr or lancs.
Pm me ASAP lads thanks

Check out Megabus mate, plenty of options. cheap as well.

Georgiakay said:
Pm me ASAP lads thanks
one seat left on our bus leaving failsworth at 8.30 going m60 past ashton to knutsford then m6 can pick up on route pm me if interested

johny5isalive said:
johny5isalive said:
johny5isalive said:
If anyone could please get me 2 tickets to Arsenal away that would be brilliant. I know it's nearly impossible to get tickets to away games without being a season ticket holder,which isn't possible when you live a long way away. Having endured some dire matches at Maine Rd and been on away trips to Northampton, Luton and Crystal Palace in lower leagues i'd like to think i'm not a new glory hunter :o)

Still looking for a couple if anyone would be so kind.

I'm sorted now, thanks for the offers people.

Well after being "sorted" since 19/03 i now have no tickets after being fobbed off time and time again for tickets that in the end didn't exist...can anyone help me out with 2 adult tickets together??? will need to pay by bank transfer and have them sent to me by special delivery tomorrow(Wednesday) due to bank holiday,,,,, or could meet down there as last resort.

johny5isalive said:
johny5isalive said:
johny5isalive said:
Still looking for a couple if anyone would be so kind.

Well after being "sorted" since 19/03 i now have no tickets after being fobbed off time and time again for tickets that in the end didn't exist...can anyone help me out with 2 adult tickets together??? will need to pay by bank transfer and have them sent to me by special delivery tomorrow(Wednesday) due to bank holiday,,,,, or could meet down there as last resort.
was it a poster on here that fobbed you off?
if so can you PM me their name?

squirtyflower said:
johny5isalive said:
johny5isalive said:

was it a poster on here that fobbed you off?
if so can you PM me their name?

I don't think it was deliberate.. more of a "a mate has them" then found out his mate didnt have them after me chasing time and time again... gutted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.