Arsenal away pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my old china's, long time no see but being a Arsenal fan I just had to post.

I'm delighted Kompany isn't playing and if you ask nicely I'm sure koscienly will release Aguero out his pocket ready for your next game, after Monday... May the best team win, just hope its a Man United kind of performance from ourselves, remember when we took them to the cleaners
Irrelevant of the result, you lot ain't winning the league.

Irrelevant of the result, you lot ain't winning the league.

Ok we all have a opinion and fair enough. We like proving people wrong.. I tend to agree to a degree but I wouldnt say for sure we cant win the league. It leaves no room for discussion and makes you sound like Mourinho and just anti arsenal

need to win , to get back on track and then not getting off the top of the league !

Wow I have not said a bad word about man city but you lot really have a bee in your bonnet about us. Lets see who wins the league then your rash comments may just look plain silly

Wow I have not said a bad word about man city but you lot really have a bee in your bonnet about us. Lets see who wins the league then your rash comments may just look plain silly

I wouldn't worry. It's just we always get this Arsenal for the league in November/ December and
we all know what happens January onwards.

The usual Gooners we get are really insane ;-)

Think and hope we will go 4-3-3 sagna mangala otamendi clichy delph Fernandinho yaya silva aguero sterling

We need to keep it tight in midfield and not allow Arsenal to play their passing game. Similiar style to the Sevilla game where we hit them fast on the counter. As much as I like kdb I think he needs to start on the bench for this one, he's a really good player but sometimes tends to give the ball away too often in dangerous areas.

If we do this I think we will knick it 2-1

I wouldn't worry. It's just we always get this Arsenal for the league in November/ December and
we all know what happens January onwards.

The usual Gooners we get are really insane ;-)

I hope we can win the league but recent history says we wont. If we don't I will congratulate man city and say you deserved it, which Is more than I would do if it was man u or Chelsea...

I do not intend any disrespect on Man city, hope its a good game and as I say may the best team win

I hope we can win the league but recent history says we wont. If we don't I will congratulate man city and say you deserved it, which Is more than I would do if it was man u or Chelsea...

I do not intend any disrespect on Man city, hope its a good game and as I say may the best team win
Fair play mate, I'd rather read what you're saying than some of the shit on here from our own "fans"

Cheers unfortunately we all have fans that embarrass us and make us think shit do we really support the same team... But I just ignore them nowadays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.