Arsenal away ticket details released

markbmcfc

£62 again.

I thought City were subsiding the more distant away games these days?

Or is this too high profile a game?

On TV too. I must be mad.

Ah well, Friday morning whinge is complete.

markbmcfc said:
£62 again.

Not on site yet you must be ITK?
I was hoping this would be subside as its the most expensive

bainy said:
markbmcfc said:
£62 again.

Not on site yet you must be ITK?
I was hoping this would be subside as its the most expensive

where do you find this info on the official site?

I have only just seen that Hull tickets are on sale FFS!

Ive my train booked but i wont be paying that, was expecting half price.

Pubs and tv in london for me.<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:25 am --<br /><br />No its still on website showing £62, tickets and travel section

Fuck paying that, this month is already going to be an expensive one and one game away from another semi final, pub it is then.

Arsenal v Manchester City
Saturday 29th March 2014
Kick off – 5.30pm

The club has received an allocation of 2,900 tickets priced as follows:

£62.00 Adults

£26.50 Over 65s

£23.50 Under 16s

£31.00 Adult wheelchair / walking ambulant plus free carer

All tickets are sold subject to availability. Tickets cannot be returned in the last week of sale.

Tickets will be available online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets</a>, by telephone on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* and to personal callers at the ticket office above the City Store at the Etihad Stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria;
2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 11,500 or more loyalty points – Monday 3rd March at 9am.
2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 10,000 or more loyalty points – Tuesday 4th March at 9am.
2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 9,000 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 5th March at 9am.
2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 8,500 or more loyalty points – Thursday 6th March at 9am.
2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 8,000 or more loyalty points – Friday 7th March at 9am.
2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 7,500 or more loyalty points – Saturday 8th March at 9am.
2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 7,000 or more loyalty points – Monday 10th March at 9am.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.