arsenal away tickets

Halfpenny said:
Manchester la la la la said:
5000+ to London on a tuesday night.

Cant knock that

take note football clubs, price games cheaply and we will go.

See you all down there, cant wait :)
Can't wait for this one, should be a great atmosphere with at least 5500 of us there, no matter which team we put out. Emirates is a cracking stadium and £10 is a steal.

I thought we only got 2900 tickets for this one? Have I missed something and we were given an additional allocation at a later date?

M18CTID said:
Halfpenny said:
Manchester la la la la said:
5000+ to London on a tuesday night.

Cant knock that

take note football clubs, price games cheaply and we will go.

See you all down there, cant wait :)
Can't wait for this one, should be a great atmosphere with at least 5500 of us there, no matter which team we put out. Emirates is a cracking stadium and £10 is a steal.

I thought we only got 2900 tickets for this one? Have I missed something and we were given an additional allocation at a later date?
Yep, we got an additional allocation. Usual away end is block 20-23 but we've got the whole lower tier of that end (they gave us blocks 24, 25 and 26 after we sold out the original allocation).

Halfpenny said:
M18CTID said:
Halfpenny said:

Yep, we got an additional allocation. Usual away end is block 20-23 but we've got the whole lower tier of that end (they gave us blocks 24, 25 and 26 after we sold out the original allocation).

Ok, cheers - I should've read back over the last couple of pages of this thread before posting lol. Got mine on the first day of sale and it's in block 22.

Should be a cracking atmosphere with 5000+ blues there. I don't often say this but huge credit to Arsenal for the prices - if it was £40 a pop we probably wouldn't have taken more than a couple of thousand or so.

Have people who bought theirs online had them through the post yet? I'm still waiting.....cheers

M18CTID said:
Halfpenny said:
M18CTID said:

Ok, cheers - I should've read back over the last couple of pages of this thread before posting lol. Got mine on the first day of sale and it's in block 22.

Should be a cracking atmosphere with 5000+ blues there. I don't often say this but huge credit to Arsenal for the prices - if it was £40 a pop we probably wouldn't have taken more than a couple of thousand or so.
It irritates me that any club can price the football this cheaply for the carling cup, and yet charge £50 for a league game. The costs of putting on both games is the same, same staff, same policing/stewarding (in fact with 5500 of us probably more). It shows that PL prices are a rip off, and while we will both be playing some of our younger players in the game, both clubs will have still have to pay their stars. And Arsenal won't be making a loss even at £10.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2011/November/Arsenal-Carling-Cup-now-sold-out" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... w-sold-out</a>

Confirmed sellout, 5,200 blues going down there on a Tuesday night is a brilliant turnout.

I have a spare for this game as I can no longer go, if anyone is interested in taking it off me for face value, pm me.

Block 22 Lower Tier.

Collection from Droylsden area.

Thanks

NOW SOLD!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.