arsenal away tickets

what an absolutely quality turnout.
i knew wed got an extra allocation but im amazed weve sold out over 5000 tickets.

quality stuff blues

5,200 is a great turnout.

Sad to think a couple of days before Liverpool charging £48 for their shit hole. Yet Arseal charge a tenner for a game at the best ground in England.

Let this be a lesson to all those over charging in the PL. Price it tight and they will come. Get a full house and people will buy stuff when they are there. In addition full house generally means better atmosphere better experience so people will come back

cleavers said:
M18CTID said:
Halfpenny said:
Yep, we got an additional allocation. Usual away end is block 20-23 but we've got the whole lower tier of that end (they gave us blocks 24, 25 and 26 after we sold out the original allocation).

Ok, cheers - I should've read back over the last couple of pages of this thread before posting lol. Got mine on the first day of sale and it's in block 22.

Should be a cracking atmosphere with 5000+ blues there. I don't often say this but huge credit to Arsenal for the prices - if it was £40 a pop we probably wouldn't have taken more than a couple of thousand or so.
It irritates me that any club can price the football this cheaply for the carling cup, and yet charge £50 for a league game. The costs of putting on both games is the same, same staff, same policing/stewarding (in fact with 5500 of us probably more). It shows that PL prices are a rip off, and while we will both be playing some of our younger players in the game, both clubs will have still have to pay their stars. And Arsenal won't be making a loss even at £10.

I fully understand where you're coming from mate, but while we can legitimately complain about ticket prices in general the amount that players get paid is obviously a contributory factor. Unless players were only getting paid a fraction of what they are now then there's no way on earth that Arsenal or us or any other top flight club can charge a tenner for every single game. Arsenal obviously can get away with charging more than most for their league games because of their geographical location and that's something I've picked up on in the past when Wenger goes on about "financial doping". However, while I've been critical of the amount they charge for season tickets and individual league tickets I'm not going to pass up the opportunity to praise them when they do something like this. They could've probably charged everyone £20 and still filled the ground.

M18CTID said:
cleavers said:
M18CTID said:
Ok, cheers - I should've read back over the last couple of pages of this thread before posting lol. Got mine on the first day of sale and it's in block 22.

Should be a cracking atmosphere with 5000+ blues there. I don't often say this but huge credit to Arsenal for the prices - if it was £40 a pop we probably wouldn't have taken more than a couple of thousand or so.
It irritates me that any club can price the football this cheaply for the carling cup, and yet charge £50 for a league game. The costs of putting on both games is the same, same staff, same policing/stewarding (in fact with 5500 of us probably more). It shows that PL prices are a rip off, and while we will both be playing some of our younger players in the game, both clubs will have still have to pay their stars. And Arsenal won't be making a loss even at £10.

I fully understand where you're coming from mate, but while we can legitimately complain about ticket prices in general the amount that players get paid is obviously a contributory factor. Unless players were only getting paid a fraction of what they are now then there's no way on earth that Arsenal or us or any other top flight club can charge a tenner for every single game. Arsenal obviously can get away with charging more than most for their league games because of their geographical location and that's something I've picked up on in the past when Wenger goes on about "financial doping". However, while I've been critical of the amount they charge for season tickets and individual league tickets I'm not going to pass up the opportunity to praise them when they do something like this. They could've probably charged everyone £20 and still filled the ground.
Oh I agree, I'm not knocking Arsenal, its all clubs, the amount that ticket revenue actually adds is pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

I wonder how may fans have bought tickets just for the 40 points and are not going to the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.