Arsenal away tickets

Something weird going on with the 18-25 allocation. For both Wolves and Now arsenal my son refreshed at exactly 10am and the page just said sold out
Been going on all season,I know most people using it last season haven’t even got to the seating map before it’s sold out (less than 5 seconds).

Fair play to anyone who gets them it’s all envy.it most definitely is broke this year however.

Been going on all season,I know most people using it last season haven’t even got to the seating map before it’s sold out (less than 5 seconds).

Fair play to anyone who gets them it’s all envy.it most definitely is broke this year however.
The 18-25 tickets for Leipzig away are still showing for sale..

Something weird going on with the 18-25 allocation. For both Wolves and Now arsenal my son refreshed at exactly 10am and the page just said sold out
Same for me. Couldn't have been any quicker. Must have sold out within 5 seconds both games. Almost as if the allocation has already been allocated..

The 18-25 tickets for Leipzig away are still showing for sale..
Yes because like most people it’s either being swerved due to the cost / holidays / others in the draw and us playing them the season before.

Not comparable having An EU game vs prem game.

18-25 didn’t sell for Newcastle in the cup but apparently Most season ticket holders don’t fancy that.

My argument isn’t for more tickets wasn’t even really an argument other than saying the current system is broke.

Not because of Arsenal but even games like wolves had the same issue wolves. Obviously the big games will go quick.

* this isn’t a post about crying for a ticket but simply saying the system they use for 18-25 is more flawed then previous seasons. Got to say after doing most the grounds in the Prem starting to prefer the “shit” away games.

Last edited:
Less than 450 tickets left for Arsenal, how can that be possible unless yet again the club has shafted us on the points allocation. 60% = 1800, no way have we sold nearly 1,400 already in the first window. @Alex - City Matters maybe you can ask the club specifically how many went on sale at 10.00am.

EDIT: Hold your horses, there are now 1,026 available! Still not convinced that 60% went on sale from the outset though.

Last edited:
Same for me. Couldn't have been any quicker. Must have sold out within 5 seconds both games. Almost as if the allocation has already been allocated..

I refreshed at 10am and managed to get in and grab one. Not saying that to rub in just to show that it was possible, I'm not sure there's anything pre-allocated with the 18-25 allocation more just the City ticket website continuing to be shite...First time I've had a ticket this season and definitely experienced similar issues as this thread for other aways over the last 6 months.

I got mine at 10am & the purchase was completed within a minute or so, I checked totals available straight after the purchase & there were 1106 available in total in all the blocks which included 48 wheelchair seats in that total. Not sure how many were sold in that 1st minute, but say it was 100 or so that would suggest around 1200 were made available when sale window opened.

I got mine at 10am & the purchase was completed within a minute or so, I checked totals available straight after the purchase & there were 1106 available in total in all the blocks which included 48 wheelchair seats in that total. Not sure how many were sold in that 1st minute, but say it was 100 or so that would suggest around 1200 were made available when sale window opened.
40% (1200) seems the common number for the big games.

40% (1200) seems the common number for the big games.
Yet we have been told previously that the split was as follows:

60% ticket points holders, 20% supporters clubs, 15% corporate, and 5% players friends, family and club staff. I believe that the 5% for the 18-25 group comes straight from the 60% pot rather than every pot being reduced slightly.

Yet we have been told previously that the split was as follows:

60% ticket points holders, 20% supporters clubs, 15% corporate, and 5% players friends, family and club staff. I believe that the 5% for the 18-25 group comes straight from the 60% pot rather than every pot being reduced slightly.
We know thats bollocks though. Yet City have told @Alex - City Matters it's correct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.