Arsenal FA Cup 4th Rd (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Obviously the Netherlander was the MotM but the German goalie made some decisive interventions that had some of us questioning who is our best custodian. However, for distribution, Ortega cannot rival Ederson. Jack is slowly becoming the player we knew he would be.

Voted for Ake, good contribution from Jack, Akanji & Ortega.
Good to see Bernardo looking a bit like himself when he came on. Something not quite right with KDB, he kept avoiding the ball for me in the 1st half by not finding any space. Need him to return to form asap.
Thought we won comfortably even though only playing about 75% of our capabilities

Voted for Ake, not only for the goal but kept Saka quiet all game, something many teams haven’t been able to do all season, superb effort. Mention to Ortega also, who did really well. If he improves his distribution, he will push Edison for number 1 spot as IMO, his shot stopping is better.

For me, Grealish is the first name on the team-sheet these days.
Amazing skills going forward ... alert & hard-working when chasing back.

And (hate to say it, but) if Ederson had been in goal, we'd have lost this one ... since he rarely makes a save. Yes, I appreciate his other attributes of course, but still ...

alvarez changed the game in an instant, and gave us all back 90 minutes we were never gonna get back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.