Arsenal FA Cup 4th Rd (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Ortega outstanding. Does what a goalkeeper is supposed to do and keeps the ball out of the net.

Grealish - very good game, direct, proactive and busy.

Haaland - played the (very unusual for us) “big target man” role really well.

But MOTM was Ake. The level of consistency the man shows is ridiculous. Calm, sensible, cool and doesn’t make mistakes. Made Saka look like a 17 year old rookie. His goal was brilliant and the icing on a very impressive cake.

Unlike a lot of others I was excited when we signed him.. thought I had got it wrong his first 6 months but now everything I hoped he would be. Ake.

Props to Ortega.. and Grealish who also becoming the player I hoped he would.

Ortega had his best game in a blue(green) shirt tonight,… Obviously Ake was Fantasic . Really good finish, .. and he’s a big centre half. Made Sake, who is a quality footballer, look like a boy. Alvarez came on, hit the post, causing panic and so changed the game, so Alvarez deserves a mention in despatches.
Grealish played well again, as did Akanj,… a very good signing for me. Gundogan kept things ticking over very nicely and Alfie’s lad kept their defence occupied all night,.. thought thatArsenal lad from Bolton, should have been sent off actually. Anyhow, very pleased with the win. Arsenal look good, and will be a different proposition at their place with the full team out… Cmon City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.