Arsenal FA Cup SF Post-Match Thread

We won four titles with Aguero leading the line, asking for another one is pushing your luck as we found out this season. Aguero is still a world class player but this attack needs an upgradation.

Every one knows we need a tall striker so repeating that is pointless. I would really like us to go for bale. I think he would be perfect for us, he is worth the risk

Would Jesus get in Liverpool, Chelsea, utd or arsenal team ?? Sorry he wouldn’t

City need a world class striker not somebody who runs around a lot.

he’s not to blame for tonight but he has no fear factor in big games & that was a big loss tonight.

keep him yes but he’s not enough

How a team can have probably the best plan A when it works to plan b consisting of getting the ball to Mendy who over hits cross after cross is beyond ridiculous.

Cross repeat cross repeat ...Jesus would be more effective nailed to a cross.
The one man I won’t criticise after that is Jesus.

Pass pass, give it away, pass, give it away, pass pass pass pass pass give it away, cross to Luiz, pass pass pass cross to Luiz, pass, give it away, pass give it away, pass pass pass, cross to Luiz, pass pass pass cross cross cross, give it away, defensive error, goal, cross cross cross cross, give it away, give it away, cross, give it away, give it away, pass pass pass pass, give it away, give it away, give it away, defensive error, goal, pass pass pass, give it away, pass pass cross to Luiz, pass pass, give it away, pass give it away...

There’s that entire 97 minutes for you.

Bad night all round for me , First half we looked like it was a kick about at CFA/campus . Second half my link broke up buffered for fun , so the bits I did see nothing changed, the team didn't look interested at all , apart from the last 7 mins (injury time, why start trying then?).
I'm more pissed off with this game then any other we've lost since the restart or this season. God help us if this attitude carries on in to the Champions league !

You know the game isnt going your way when the ball keeps going out wide to Mendy/Zinchenko, and neither has an end product.
But more worrying is this trend of loosing games when we concede first. Madrid away bring a rare exception. As soon as we go a goal down at half time, thats it. Game over. But the solution has nothing to do with buying new players, its a team mentality problem that Pep and the coaches must sort out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.